- Brand : Montblanc
- Product : Montblanc Writers Edition Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Limited Edition Set (FP/BP/MP)
- SKU Code : 127862
- Origin of Country : Germany
1 in stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
The Montblanc Writers Edition Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Limited Edition, is dedicated to one of the most renowned crime novelists and originator of the famous consulting detective Sherlock Holmes. Made from blue-grey precious resin, the edition evokes the sinister, foggy atmosphere of London, where Sherlock Holmes usually solves his cases. The cap and barrel of this edition are decorated with a plaid pattern in reference to Holmes’ coat, as well as parts of a historic London city map. The initials JB are found beneath the PVD-coated, magnifying glass-shaped clip in an homage to Joseph Bell: the very real man behind the Sherlock Holmes character. The Montblanc Emblem in precious resin crowns the cap of the edition.
Montblanc Writers Edition Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Set (Fountain Pen, Ballpoint, Pencil) Details:
- Made of blue-gray precious resin, the collection is reminiscent of the gloomy and foggy mood in London.
- Next to a section from a historical map of London, a check pattern adorns the cap and the body of this edition, which refers to the coat of Sherlock Holmes.
- As a tribute to Joseph Bell, the initials JB can be found under the ruthenium-coated clip in the form of a magnifying glass.
- The design at the top of clip is inspired by his ophthalmoscope.
- The Cap Ring contains Arthur Conan Doyle’s signature, a logo of “A Study in Scarlet”, and copyright confirmation date (October 30, 1886).
- The Montblanc emblem in precious resin, crowns the cap of this edition.
- The handmade nib made of solid 750 gold is engraved representation of flying dinosaurs from “The Lost World”, which surround the portrait of the creator by Professor Challenger and Sherlock Holmes.
- Each piece in this set, which includes a Fountain Pen, Ball Pen and Mechanical Pencil-0.7mm lead, are made made of blue precious resin with a fine pattern, ruthenium-coated fittings, clip in the form of a detective’s magnifying glass, medium nib 750 / – gold, ruthenium-coated.
- Presented in a luxury gift box
|Dimensions||27.7 × 12.7 × 16.4 cm|