- Brand : Pilot
- Product : Pilot Iroshizuku 50ml Ink Bottle – Ajisai, Hydrangea (Blue Purple)
- SKU Code : 8901198102816
- Made in Japan
12 in stock
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Pilot Iroshizuku 50ml Ink Bottle – Ajisai, Hydrangea (Blue Purple)
The name Iroshizuku is a combination of the Japanese words Iro (Coloring), expressing high standards and variation of colors, and Shizuku (Droplet), that embodies the very image of dripping water. Each ink name derives from the expressions of beautiful Japanese natural landscapes and plants, all of which contribute to the depth of each individual hue.
Ajisai evokes the beautiful blue-purple petals of the hydrangea flower, some species of which are native to Japan.
- Colour : Periwinkle (Blue Purple)
- Ink Colour : Hydrangea (Ajisai)
- Created using the highest standards and variations of color
- Ink names derived from Japanese natural landscapes and plants
- Enjoy the intense and subtle colors of Japan as you write
- Works well with Pilot and Namiki fountain pens
- Each 50 ml bottled ink is made from hand blown glass
- Angled etched bottle bottom allows pen to use virtually every drop of ink
- Made in Japan